Handmade Apron Giveaway
I’m giving away two of Charlavail’s handmade aprons! There were only 25 of each color made and tis the season for giving, I grabbed a couple of extras to share with others.
Here be the rules, arrrrrrrgghh
- Reblog this post ONCE to enter for a chance to win an apron - multiple reblogs will not increase your chances of winning (and will annoy your followers, so be kind!) Likes do not count for a chance to win, you MUST reblog this post to be entered.
- You MUST tag your reblog with #rufflesmeohmy.
- The contest is open from 12/11/13 to 12/13/13 closing at midnight on the 13th (CST).
- Contest is open worldwide.
- Winners will be chosen at random via random.org and will be contacted via tumblr ask (so please have your asks open!)
- No giveaway blogs will be considered in this contest, all entries will be vetted before the winner is finalized.
- The winners must provide shipping information so that I can have your apron shipped to you directly from Charlavail.
BE KIND, REWIND, AND GOOD LUCK!
On March 13, 2013, Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas asked fans of the acclaimed, gone-too-soon teen detective drama starring Kristen Bell to Kickstart a big screen revival. Fitting, then, that Marshmallow Nation will get to see what their $5.7 million paid for on the one year anniversary of the groundbreaking fundraising campaign: In an exclusive interview, Thomas tells EW that Warner Bros. will release the movie — simply titled Veronica Mars — on March 14, 2014. “Warner Bros. had this date circled for quite some time and hoped it would stay open,” Thomas tells EW. “Luckily, no other teen detective movie decided to open in the middle of March.”